JUSTICE DR. PAULETTE FRANCIS-McGREGOR
LAY MAGISTRATES ASSOCIATION OF JAMAICA
It was certainly my pleasure serving you for the Administrative Year 2013-2014.
This is another reminder, just to ensure that you attend our Annual General Meeting & Election of Officers scheduled for Saturday, February 1, 2014.
- Venue: Leslie Ridout Hall, Kingston Bookshop Complex, 80 King Street, Kingston
- Registration: 9:30am
- Call to Order: 10:00am
- Our Guest Speaker will be Senator the Honourable Mark Golding, Minister of Justice
- A Mini Health Fair will also be held compliments of, both, The Lions Club of Downtown Kingston AND St. Andrew. This will be held from 9:30am-2:00pm. Please make some time during the course of the day’s activities to take advantage of this service!
- As usual, we will be seeking your guidance for the new administration (2014/2015).
As is customary, our Annual Church Service of Thanksgiving that takes place, immediately following the AGM, will be held on Sunday, February 2, 2014.
- Venue: Holy Rosary Roman Catholic Church, 7-9 Gibbs Avenue, Kingston 2. (Corner of Windward Road and Gibbs Avenue).
- Time of Church Service: 10:30am.
Refreshments will be provided after the Church Service at a venue to be announced..
It is important that you make the effort to be in attendance at this very important Annual General Meeting & Election of Officers. You must take the opportunity to find out, first hand, how the business of the LMAJ, Kingston Chapter is being conducted and you should also ensure that you nominate and elect members of your choice to lead the Chapter for the next Administrative Year (2014/2015).
Look forward to seeing you all.
Justice Dr. Paulette Francis-Mcgregor
President, LMAJ (Kingston Chapter)